Flu Vaccine Locations
Influenza vaccine supply varies from location to location. Due to high demand, we strongly recommend calling the locations listed to verify supply prior to walking-in. Information about vaccine supplies is constantly changing. Thank you for your patience as Immunize Nevada diligently works to keep the most current influenza vaccine information accurate on this site. This information was last updated Tuesday, March 12, 2013.
Many pharmacies still have flu vaccines, however supplies vary each day. We strongly encourage you to call your local pharmacy to check supply prior to going for a vaccine.
Northern Nevada Resources
Download complete Northern Nevada flu vaccine locations HERE including office hours, addresses, acceptable insurance and more.
Northern Nevada Resources:
- Community Health Alliance (previously HAWC), 1055 S. Wells Ave., Reno, (775) 329-6300
- Saint Mary’s, 1625 E. Prater Way, Ste. 102, Sparks, (775) 770-7100
Washoe County Health District, 1001 East Ninth Street, Building B, Reno (775) 328-2402
- Carson City Health and Human Services, 900 E. Long Street, Carson City, (775) 887-2190
- Douglas County Community Health , 1538 Highway 395, Gardnerville, (775) 782-9038
- Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital, 2001 Errecart Boulevard, Elko, (775) 738-5151
- Lander County Community Health, Battle Mountain (775) 635-2386
- Tonopah Community Health Nurse, 1 Frankee Street, Tonopah (775) 482-6659
- Humboldt County Community Health, 102 E. Haskell Street, Winnemucca (775) 623-6575
- Pershing County Community Health, 535 Western Street, Lovelock, (775) 273-2041
- El Dorado Health Department, South Lake Tahoe/Stateline, (530)573-3155
- Sierra Health Mart Pharmacy, 501 Ralston Street, Reno, 775-329-2000 and 8040 S. Virginia #3, South Reno, 775-853-3500.
- Stead Medical Clinic, 5990 Silverlake Road, Reno, (775) 972-4442
Resources for Southern Nevada:Download the most current flu clinic locations HERE including office hours, addresses, acceptable insurance and more.
Southern Nevada Resources
- Helping Kids Flu Clinic, 968 E Sahara Ave Las Vegas, (702)732-7001; Friday, January 18, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Shots are free. $10 donation recommended. Southern Nevada Health District, (702) 759-0850
- Main Public Health Center, 330 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas, (702) 759-0850
- North Las Vegas Public Health Center, 955 W. Craig Rd., Ste. 103D, North Las Vegas, (702) 759-0850
- East Las Vegas Public Health Center, 560 N. Nellis Blvd., Ste. D1, Las Vegas, (702) 759-0850
- Henderson Public Health Center, 520 E. Lake Mead Parkway, Henderson,(702) 759-0850
- Mesquite Public Health Center, 830 Hafen Lane, Mesquite, (702) 759-0850
- Bernstein Pediactrics, 2121 E. Flamingo Rd., Ste. 100, Las Vegas, (702) 796-7000
- Doctors Express, 655 S. Green Valley Pkwy Ste 100, (702) 431-7337
- Precision Specialty Pharmacy, 2775 S Jones Blvd #100A, Las Vegas NV, (702) 405-9501
Other Nevada Resources: